#26 Red Red Red

Red Red Red!! Today I put this outfit together and I just love it so figured why not make a blog post about it. I am not usually a big fan of Red but the skirt had a red bow so I went red and Black and bows!! I did find some Shoes that had bows on the back of them but I didnt like them as much as I thought so I changed to my N-cores! Enjoy!




★BODY★
~SKIN~  Lily 2 Belleza with lola appliers
~SHAPE~ Alene Mauer Made
~EYES~ Glam Affair- Stella Eyes 02
~EYELASHES~  lashes came with skin
~HAIR~ =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Lana" Light Brown 

★ACCESSORIES★ 
~EARRINGS/NECKLACE~MG - Necklace - Sedona Valley Gypsy
~BRACELETS~MG - Bangles - Sedona Valley Gypsy
~RING~MG - Rings - Gigi Shimmer Bows
~HANDBAG~ISON - pandora duffle (red)

★TATTOOS★
::Para Designs::  Punked Tattoo (Sleeves Only) ~ Unisex
::Para Designs::  ::Para Designs:: Pink Ribbon Tattoo
 Star Line Tattoo-Maketplace only (link below)
::Para Designs:: Shooting Star Tattoo

★OUTFIT
~SHIRT~.:SS:. YOLO VEST & BELLY TEE
~SKIRT~AngelRED - Mesh Axis Skirt [RED]
~SHOES~ N-core Delicious mesh


★MARKETPLACE LINKS

★POSE
Pose was just my AO which is from Vista

Comments

Popular Posts