#27 Me and U

I was watching this music video Cassie- Me and U  and I thought well Ill try to replicate that outfit in sl.. Well I think I got pretty close.. I couldn't find a good hoodie I liked but this is what I came up with and here is the link to the video..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKgPPB1dhD0




★BODY★
~SKIN~  Erika Belleza 
~SHAPE~ [ b a h o l i ] -  Kara 
~EYES~ Glam Affair- Stella Eyes 02
~EYELASHES~  lashes came with a previous skin
~HAIR~ =DeLa*=  Mesh Hair "Xenia" Dark Brown

★ACCESSORIES★ 
~EARRINGS~ EARING SPIKES GOLD      -RYCA-

★TATTOOS★
::Para Designs::  Punked Tattoo (Sleeves Only) ~ Unisex
::Para Designs::  ::Para Designs:: Pink Ribbon Tattoo
 Star Line Tattoo-Maketplace only (link below)
::Para Designs:: Shooting Star Tattoo

★OUTFIT
~SHIRT~ { ViVi } Chea - Wild Cheetah Bikini - White
~PANTS~ ~Sassy!~ Baggy sweatpants XS - white
~HOODIE~ Custom iNKZ - Possessive Mauve
~SHOES~ Alright - Rmax 1 Black (marketplace only)


★MARKETPLACE LINKS

★POSE
pose was from Glitterati which only has a store on marketplace now...

Comments

Popular Posts