#36 Halloween Week

CK* Is one of my favorite stores in Secondlife and When I saw these outfits I just had to get them and do a blog post for them super happy with them if I had to choose my favorite id say the ladybug!

Hair.... /Wasabi Pills/ Donna Mesh Hair
Skin.... al vulovirginia*  sunkiss
Shape.... {Skankaholic} {Jacinda Shape}
Ears...... Unisex[MANDALA]Steking EARS
Outfit......  *CK* Sexy devilish
                  *CK* Sexy ladybug mesh
                  *CK* Teasing nurse
                                    Complete outfits for each one
Shoes..... shoes were included with each outfit
Tattoos..... ::Para Designs:: Pink Ribbon Tatto and Shooting Star
Eyes/Eyelashes..... **Irresistible Look Eyelashes**-Crissy DesignsIKON Ardent Eyes - Virtue 
Makeup...... [PF] Glossy Pout Lipstick <Dark> - Red
Pose...... Glitterati

MARKETPLACE LINKS

Comments

Popular Posts