#47 LOTD

I was checking out some blogs today and found one with this bunny bomber hoodie so I had to have it.. So I went to Season Story and found a few things that I really liked. The Hair and Pinwheel poses I also found there. I hope everyone likes it :)
Happy Spring!



Hair....pr!tty - Sayuri - .Color Hud 1. @ Season Story
Skin.... :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ EWa ] - [ Bronze Natural] with all appliers
Shape.... [ Quixotica ] Shape Amaranth marketplace  [ Quixotica ] 
Jacket..... .tsg. Bunny Bomber - WhitexPink @ Season Story
Top..... [AdN] PROVOC (Appliers Included)
Shorts..... ::PL:: Booty Shorts - Solid Color - Ice - gold chain
Hands..... Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Feet.... N-core Tip Toe BAREFEET (Mesh)
Eyes/Eyelashes..... #adored - dream eyes - forest , Laqroki ~ Mascara 01 Black
Makeup..... Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 1
Pose...... Kirin Poses - My Cute Pinwheel Orange Sun @ Season Story

Comments

Popular Posts