#53 LOTD The Big Show

I was able to get into The Big Show today. I really didn't buy a lot but I did happen to find a few things that I had to have.. Make sure you go check out The Big Show lots of nice items..



Hair.... little bones. Corner Cafe blondes

Skin.... [PF] Harley <Peach> - FATPACK

Shape.... [BODY FACTORY] Katriina Shape (m) Mouth 01 

Outfit #1.... 1 Hundred. Heat Top. Prism w/tango applier @TBS
1 Hundred. Heat Shorts. Prism @TBS

Outfit #2...[Cynful] Sexy Back Dress - Jeans L. Blue @TBS

Shoes...*MUKA* Feetwrap Rosa @TBS

Hands..... Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual Manicures 

Makeup..... Pink Acid Overly Transparent Lip Gloss & Teeth + TMP - Summer

Eyes/Eyelashes..... IKON Ardent Eyes - Virtue, *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -16- Elemental

Tattoos.... Belly button tattoo I made not for sale... Letis Tattoo :: The heart... ::

*LOLAS ARE LINKED IN A PREVIOUS POST*

Comments

Popular Posts