#54 LOTD SUMMER!

This outfit was encouraged by my friend Drake. I don't normally wear orange but it is his favorite color so I decided to try it and I have to say this outfit is pretty nice!! I love the colors and the way it all works well together..Also the shoes that I am wearing were free from the N-Core Group it is a cheap group to join just 50L and just look at the awesome group gift!! So please go inworld and checkout these stores I'm sure they also have Marketplace stores but I will not be including the links to those in this post. Also the picture were not edited for this post because I just personally felt the picture was nice the way it was and I don't like to over edit my blog post pictures..ENJOY <3



Hair.... little bones. Corner Cafe blondes

Skin.... [PF] Harley <Peach> - FATPACK

Shape.... [BODY FACTORY] Katriina Shape (m) Mouth 01 

Shorts....coldLogic shorts - sumner.snow

Shirt....coldLogic top - cates.melon

Shoes... N-core GROUP GIFT "IBIZA Summer Edition"

Hands..... Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual Manicures 

Makeup..... Pink Acid Overly Transparent Lip Gloss & Teeth + TMP - Summer

Eyes/Eyelashes..... IKON Ardent Eyes - Virtue, *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -16- Elemental

Jewelry.... EarthStones The Diamond Studs - Princess
Necklace... MG - Necklace - Teardrop Turtle - White 50L Gacha
Bangles... MG - Bangles - Painted Daisies

Comments

Popular Posts