#55 LOTD

I was out shopping with my sl boyfriend and his daughter and we went to Baby Pie which is a kids clothing store in sl. They have mostly kids things but they also have outfits so the Moms can match the kids and this was one of the dresses from there. I like it!! Also when I went to get my free group gift from N-Core I had no idea that they had added and add-on for the flat feet sandals so of course I got it!! If you haven't you definitely should it works well with a lot of summer outfits...


Hair.... /Wasabi Pills/ Darienne Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack

Skin.... [PF] Harley <Peach> - FATPACK

Shape.... [BODY FACTORY] Katriina Shape (m) Mouth 01 

Dress....*Baby Pie* Julie Momma

Shoes... N-core BAREFEET Flat with flip flop add-on

Hands..... Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual Manicures 

Makeup..... Pink Acid Overly Transparent Lip Gloss & Teeth + TMP - Summer

Eyes/Eyelashes..... IKON *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -16- Elemental

Jewelry.... Tiara ring set* marketplace link to store Angel Heart

Comments

Popular Posts