#57 1 Hundred Gacha!

This is an outfit my boyfriend got me from the Gacha event at Jersey Shore.. I love 1 Hundred she has hot stuff.. So if you haven't been to her store you really should and also go check out Gacha they have a lot of cute stuff I'll be doing another post with other items I got from the Gacha event. Also including her ad for the Gacha so you can see the other colors I dont have and the Rares!! Enjoy!



Hair.... TRUTH HAIR Dasha -  light blondes

Outfit... 1 Hundred. Lover Girl Set. Pink, Cherry, Mint, White and Sky


All other items skin and such can be found on previous posts below are the links to the stores inworld or on marketplace!
skin-  [PF], Shape- [BODY FACTORY], hands/feet-Slink, makeup-Pink Acid , eyes-IKON , eyelashes-*REDGRAVE*, crown ring-Angel Heart

Comments

Popular Posts