#56 LOTD Summer Friends

My good friend Rylan has been wanting me to include him in one of my blog posts, so I decided to do a fun summer post.. I have been slackin as my outfit is from Thrift Shop and not sure that it is still going on but maybe the store still has the items.. Hope you enjoy!! Happy Summer!!



What I am wearing:

Hair.... little bones. Corner Cafe blondes

Skin.... [PF] Harley <Peach> - FATPACK

Shape.... [BODY FACTORY] Katriina Shape (m) Mouth 01 

Top..../h/heathenesque Point Break Tops with Hud Thrift Shop
Shorts..../h/ Point Break Shorts with Hud Thrift Shop

Shoes...heathenesque Summer Slip On 3 Gacha @ Thrift Shop

Hands/Feet..... Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual Manicures/Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat

Makeup..... Pink Acid Overly Transparent Lip Gloss & Teeth + TMP - Summer

Eyes/Eyelashes..... IKON *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -16- Elemental

Tattoos...Letis Tattoo :: The heart... (belly tattoo personal made)


What Rylan is Wearing:

Hair.... -Entente- Yves Hair- B&W

Skin....(red)sand Originals_ The Beast_ Tan

Shorts....twenty13 Mens Tripp- Tor

Shoes... Flite.-Flystars MOH (hunt)

Hands/Feet..... Slink male feet and hands

Ears.... (MALE)_ [MANDALA]Taper_Ears

Tattoos.... Arms- Letis Tattoo Luxure H14001
 Belly Tattoo- TAOX Belly Small hidden kiss VM
Chest Tattoo- BAD: Strength,respect,Loyal

Comments

Popular Posts