#59 LOTD Alterego/Suicide Dollz

Well I was looking through my inventory and I realized I have at least 53 or more items from Alterego.. I absolutely love her Half tees!! I don't know why I haven't blogged more of her stuff. I think I have done a few items. So when I received a Group notice today about a few items she had out I first went to her AMAZING NEW Store and found one top that I didn't know she had.. Then went to Suicide DollZ bi-weekly event and found the Panda necklace and halftee.. If you haven't been to Alterego I highly suggest going she has amazing stuff and I always find something PINK haha. Also a friend from my cheer squad shared the link to these awesome boots. You can have them long over the knee or short ankle heels. As well as many color options. (Thank you Kiley) Pictures weren't Highly edited as I didn't want to mess up or blur any of the clothing textures. ENJOY!




Hair.... (Milana) Nikola - Light Blondes @ Hair Fair

Skin.... [PF] Harley <Latte> - FATPACK

Shape.... [BODY FACTORY] Katriina Shape (m) Mouth 01 

Top 1.... alterego I half top - batty @ Suicide Dollz
Top 2.... alterego I tback tanky - rude
Shorts.... Blueberry - Tazz - Mesh - Beads Belt Denim Shorts Stonewash

Shoes...FashionNatic Seneca Gladiator Slink Boots High Feet 

Hands..... Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual Manicures 
Nail Polish.... beauty by alaskametro<3 SLINK manicure/pedicure Lush on Marketplace

Ears....UNISEX[MANDALA]Steking EARS

Makeup..... Pink Acid Overly Transparent Lip Gloss & Teeth + TMP - Summer

Eyes/Eyelashes..... IKON *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -16- Elemental

Jewelry... Ring-EarthStones Devotion Bridal Set White Gold 
Necklace.... alterego I panda necklace - pink @Suicide Dollz
Face Piercings.... :Hebenon Vial: Jewel [Frost]*Mesh*

Comments

Popular Posts