#70 LOTD 1HUNDRED TOP CYNFUL PANTS

I went to a few events that are going on in Secondlife right now and decided to put together this outfit and I really like it the Top is super cute and the jeans well I love all of Cynful's Bell bottoms.. So hope you enjoy. I know its been a bit since my last post




Hair: pr!tty - Purr - [Headband] Fatpack @ Chapter Four

Shoes: N-core Flat BAREFEET & Flip-Flops

Outfit: Shirt- 1 Hundred. Comfy Sweater. Pink @Sad November Fair
top comes in a variety of colors from pastels to more bold colors there are also
some leggings to go with the tops


Jeans- [Cynful] Tweed Pants - Slate Blue @Sad November Fair



Eyes/lashes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Virtue , *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -16- Elemental

Necklace: EarthStones Marquessa Jewelry Set - Fire Opal

Tattoo: .adrenaliyn. fly away tattoo

Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 - normal

Comments

Popular Posts