#73 LOTD

It has been a bit since my last post so decided its time to start doing my blog posts more often. Alterego is one of my favorite stores in Secondlife. I have like over 100 items from this store. She started doing these Pink Friday items and I try to get everyone of them because of course I love pink! Everyone who knows me knows that Pink is my favorite color. This hoodie I have to say is one of my favorite items from her Pink Friday items. I absolutely love it. I also found this cute hair from a store that I have never shopped at and wanted to share that with you as well.. Hope you enjoy my post and I hope everyone has a great Holiday! Photos were taken at my house and all the beautiful landscaping credit goes to my loving hubby Drakon or (Mccloud69 Resident) He is amazing at Landscaping so if you are looking for someone hit him up with an IM.. 



Hair: [taketomi]_Athena_Bento

Skin: [ae] maliyah - honey

Shape: [BODY FACTORY] Ingrid Shape (m) Mouth 01

Pants: Blueberry - Radi - Boots Cut Jeans

Shoes: REIGN.- Not Your Momma's Knit Boots

Top: alterego I bunny hoodie Pink Friday item

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Nymph

Lashes: Eyelashes -16- Elemental *REDGRAVE*

❤Boobage: Lolas ::: Tango Delicq ::: Fitted Mesh Breasts

Comments

Popular Posts