#91 LOTD 5/21/2015

Summer is approaching fast so to kick it off I decided to blog this cute outfit I put together. I actually think i might have blogged this top before but its been awhile. Yay for summer.. Me I'm pasty white so summer and me don't go well together i just burn..I hope you enjoy the post and check out the awesome stores today! 
★★★★★
"Be the best version of you"

★★★★★★★★★★


HairCATWA HAIR WokeUp [Lights]

Skin[PF] Harley v2 <Peach> - Lid 03 - (bwnbrow - B) with Maitreya Applier sold seperately
[PF] <Peach> Harley - Button Nose

EyesIKON Ardent Eyes - Virtue

Teeth[whatever] Teeth 2.0 - normal

Top★ /h/ Point Break Tops

BottomsBlueberry - Jinx - Cuffed Denim Shorts - Sky

ShoesHappy Undead - Chained Flip Flops [ALL COLORS]

Body PartsMaitreya Mesh Body - Lara 3.0
Slink Hands Casual- 
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat

MakeupAmacci  Eye Tattoo Divine - Ocean
Pink Acid Overly Transparent Lip Gloss & Teeth + TMP - Summer

JewelryNoodles & [WAZ] - Old Romance Necklace Set Silver
Mom Rhinestone Bracelet

Nailsbeauty by alaskametro<3 Slink manicure/pedicure - "Electric" marketplace

Tattoo on foot- *DC - Foot Flutterby 


Comments

Popular Posts