#92 ★BISHES INC★

I got a new Sponsor this Month and I am super excited to start doing blog post for them. This top and shoes is from my new Sponsor-Bishes Inc. The top and shoes come in a variety of colors. They make some really nice stuff and more of a sexy look. So go to Bishes Inc and check out all their amazing items. Remember to always smile and live life to the fullest. Summer is here enjoy the warm weather and dress to impress!!







HairCATWA HAIR Flora [A]

Skin[PF] Harley v2 <Peach> - Lid 03 - (bwnbrow - B) with Maitreya Applier sold seperately
[PF] <Peach> Harley - Button Nose

Top★ Bishes Inc- Halter Top- HOTPINK
Colors available-Army, Black, Cyan, Electric, Hotpink, Lightblue, Lightpink, Pink, Red, Rose, Violet, White

BottomsBlueberry - Tila - Mesh - Studded Skirts - Dark Blue

ShoesBishes Inc- Pump Heels 

MakeupAmacci  Eye Tattoo Divine - PinkPearl
Pink Acid Overly Transparent Lip Gloss & Teeth + TMP - Summer

Jewelryalterego I lights bracelet + ring set
alterego I partygurl bangles
alterego I panda necklace - pink
:FY: Ankle Rosary (blue)

NailsSlink Nail Polish - Butterfly -Alyce

★OTHERS-
Maitreya 


Comments

Popular Posts