#98 ❤1 Hundred ❤ Lubbly Jubblies Exclusive

This is another post featuring my Sponsor 1Hundred. I absolutely love her items and I'm so happy that I get to blog them for you!! This top is exclusive for Lubbly Jubblies event that runs from July 15th to August 13th. This top is NOT in her mainstore! The top comes in a variety of colors from Pink, Hot Pink, Blue, Lilac, Lime, Melon, Sky and Violet.. The price of this top is 150L you can't beat that price.. Also comes for most appliers out there. I am wearing the Maitreya Lara Body and the top looks amazing!! So please go check it out!! The panties are from my other sponsor which is Bishes Inc and can be found at her store in also a variety of colors!!








HairCATWA HAIR Aimee
Eyes- [Buzz] Duo Eyes - Spirit @ N21
Makeup[PF] Glossy Pout Lipstick <Bright> -  Hot Pink
Amacci - Eye Tattoo Divine - Pink
Top★- 1 Hundred. Breezy Top. Hot Pink @Lubbly Jubblies
Comes in a variety of colors
Bottoms★- Bishes Inc- Silky Panties Hotpink 
Shoes- .:KC:. BELEN for Slink High Feet


other Links
Hands & feet- Slink ,
Body- Maitreya ,
Lashes- *REDGRAVE*
Ears- [MANDALA]
Tattoo-#adored
skin is Pink Fuel

Comments

Popular Posts