#99 ❤ 1Hundred ❤ New Release @Mainstore

This post is a bit shorter I just wanted to do a basic look no jewelry no makeup nothing like that. Just wanted to put all the focus on the hair and the bodysuit from 1Hundred. I absolutely love this bodysuit. It is super sexy and very nice. The bodysuit is available in a variety of colors which I will list below some of them. The price of this item is 200L. It comes with most appliers. Again I am wearing the Maitreya Lara body and it looks amazing.. I really recommend getting one of these bodysuits if not for someone you wanna wear it for but for yourself because it makes you feel super hot! I am including 3 pictures of the bodysuit one face close up, one frontal view, and one kind full body side view!






Hair.:EMO-tions:. * STEPHANIE * @Hair Fair
Eyes- [Buzz] Duo Eyes - Spirit @ N21
Outfit★- 1 Hundred. Wishes Bodysuit. Pink
Colors- Pink, Black, Blue, Fuchsia, Lilac, Red, Sky, Violet and White.


other Links
Hands & feet- Slink ,
Body- Maitreya ,
Lashes- *REDGRAVE*
Ears- [MANDALA]
Tattoo-#adored
skin is Pink Fuel

Comments

Popular Posts