#100 Country girls do it best

Gearing up for fall! Got my house all decorated and broke out my awesome boots. Bish Inc always comes out with some cute tops and bottoms. I really like this top and it comes in so many colors. It actually goes really well with my skirt and boots. Also if you have blueberry stuff you might want to check and see if there is an update for it, I just got my skirt updated to maitreya yay! I love blueberry. I am super pleased with it. It comes with an Applier for mesh bodies and also comes with your traditional layers. Go check this item out at the mainstore today.

"Be your own kind of beautiful"






HairMagika [03] Surprise 
EyesIKON Triumph Eyes - Evening
Top★-  Bishes Inc Bow Top Peach 
Colors- (Aqua, Black, Blue, Cyan, Fuschia, Hotpink, Lightblue. Lightpink, Lilac, Peach, Pink, Red, Violet, White, Yellow)
Skirt★- Blueberry - Vio - Belted Skirts - Blue
Shoes★- J's WesternBoots (Dark Brown)



other Links
Hands & feet- Slink ,
Body- Maitreya ,
Lashes- *REDGRAVE*
Ears- [MANDALA]
Tattoo- .: TAOX :. TaTToo & Applier // Waist Snake Barbed
skin is Pink Fuel

Comments

Popular Posts