#102 New Release from Bishes Inc

New Release from Bishes Inc! This skirt comes in a variety of colors and a must have. I have a curvy shape and a Maitreya body this skirt doesn't come with Maitreya but Size M fit me so well I didn't have to adjust my shape at all I was very pleased with that!. The Hair I saw someone else had it on a picture and she told me it was Analog Dog OMG I am in love with this hair and if you are looking for a ponytail I recommend it. Anyways I hope you enjoy my blog and thank you for your continued support!! <3








HairAD - bangers - dark reds
EyesIKON Triumph Eyes - Evening
★Top★-  Addams // Sophia Tank Top // White
★Skirt★- Bishes Inc Leather Skirt Blue 
Colors- Army, Black, Blue, Brown, Cherry, Cyan, Grey, Hotpink, Lavender, Peach, Pink, Red, Rose, Violet, White, Yellow
★Shoes★- Bens Boutique - Tara Heels (for Slink High Feet)
★Necklace★- MG - Necklace - Pearl Daisies - Pink Pearls - Silver



other Links
Hands & feet- Slink ,
Body- Maitreya ,
Lashes- *REDGRAVE*
Ears- [MANDALA]
Tattoo- .: TAOX :. TaTToo & Applier // Waist Snake Barbed
skin is Pink Fuel

Comments

Popular Posts