#106 RED HOT!! Bishes Inc@FashionFair

RED HOT!! Its getting soooo hot in here!! This dress is a release from Bishes Inc, at Fashion Fair.. Fashion Fair runs from October 1st to October 15th! So you still got about a week before the end of this event so gooo get your dress today. When Reign had their sale last weekend I got these amazing heels... I wasn't sure if I'd like them because the demo was in a box and I was to lazy to go out and come back so I just bought the shoes and glad I did.. I love em!

New skin, new clothes,, all over great outfit!!

"A Girl Should Be Two things: Classy & Fabulous," Coco Chanel




Skin★ -Glam Affair - Summer V3 - India 06 
slink appliers sold seperately
Hair~Tableau Vivant~ Boho - Browns
EyesIKON Hope Eyes - Dew
★Outfit★- Bishes Inc Sleek Dress Red @Fashion Fair
Colors- Black, Cyan, Lightblue, Lightpink, Peach, Pink, Red, Rose, Violet, White, Yellow
★Shoes★ REIGN.- Tyranny Heels- Crimson
★Jewelry★ Alienbear Design (Staric Necklace (ruby))
MG - Rings - Ketama - Gold-Silver
MG - Rings - Gigi Shimmer Bows
★Makeup★- Amacci - Eye Tattoo Divine - 



other Links
Hands & feet- Slink ,
Body- Maitreya ,
Lashes- *REDGRAVE*
Ears- [MANDALA]
Tattoo- ::Para Designs:: Punked Tattoo (Sleeves Only) ~ Unisex

Comments

Popular Posts