#107 1Hundred Autumn Effect Hunt

This is my favorite time of the year to do all the hunts and stuff in Secondlife. 1Hundred is just one the stores in The Autumn Effect Hunt that runs from September 15th to October 15th. The Hunt items are 0L and you really should go get them all.. This top is the hunt item from 1Hundred and I absolutely love it..Top has all appliers inclided Lola, Physique, Wowmeh, Belleza, Maitreya, Omega... I pretty much love everything that 1Hundred releases.. Also the pants are the latest release from Blueberry. I wasn't sure that I would like the pants because I am not big on leather pants but I actually love them I really love the way they look on.. So another must have for your closet. 





Skin★ -Glam Affair Summer V3 - India 06 
slink appliers sold seperately
HairMoon. Hair // - Noir - Tourniquet 
EyesIKON Hope Eyes - Dew
★Top★-  1 Hundred. TAE HUnt Gift! Scandalous Vest
★Pants★ Blueberry - Rene - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Black
★Shoes★ REIGN.-Adele Heels- Black
★Jewelry★ alterego I lights bracelet + ring set
MG - Necklace - Granada Filigree Cross
~Misha Jesuil~ Belly Ring Dreamcatcher for Maitreya Lara
★Makeup★- [PF] INK Lipstick
[PF] Harley Cosmetics  <Latte> - Shimmer Eyeshadow



other Links
Hands & feet- Slink ,
Body- Maitreya ,
Lashes- *REDGRAVE*
Ears- [MANDALA]

Comments

Popular Posts