#108 Blacklace LOTD

So my friends suggested that I get these wings and do a Lingerie blog post so I did! Well I had to go to Blacklace and get some new Lingerie even though I have a million of their outfits lol. I absolutely love Blacklace. So I decided to go with a catwalk kinda theme for this outfit kinda like Victoria's Secret.. I really love how this picture turned out and how the wings look with this outfit. Make sure you get over to We <3 RP the event runs until October 31st so you still got a few weeks to get over there. The Hair is from Exile I like different korky kinda hairs and this one kinda makes you look like a chicken haha but I love it. 

"Everday is a Fashion Show and the Wold is your Runway"





Skin★ -Glam Affair Summer V3 - India 06 
slink appliers sold seperately
Hair- Exile:: Out of the Ruins Naturals
EyesIKON Hope Eyes - Dew
★Outfit★- ~Blacklace~ La Femme:  White Burlesque w/ Omega Appliers
★Wings★ Aeryon Mesh Wings Darks by Material Squirrel @ WE<3RP
★Shoes★ REIGN.-Adele Heels- Black
★Makeup★-  Amacci - Eye Tattoo Divine - Silver



other Links
Hands & feet- Slink ,
Body- Maitreya ,
Lashes- *REDGRAVE*
Ears- [MANDALA]

Comments

Popular Posts