#109 Feelin' a bit Country

For this post I decided to not edit the pictures in anyway. I have noticed that there have been a lot of complaints with bloggers over editing or editing their pictures and customers of the stores get angry when it dont match or whatever. Well I think every blogger is different and I'll admit I edit some my blogging pictures but I try to not over do it. So I think from now on I will not be editing my blog pictures unless i am putting a background or something behind them.. Now on with the bloggginnnngg lol.This outfit came about after I went to Kustom9 and found this cute skirt. I am a country girl through and through and so it was an easy outfit to put together.. Love this look...







Skin★ -Glam Affair Summer V3 - India 06 
slink appliers sold seperately
Hair[e] Dylan - Exclusives
EyesIKON Hope Eyes - Dew
★Top★- Addams // Suede Foxy Top // Toast
★Skirt★ Addams // Silvana Denim Skirt w/Belt // Ocean @Kustom9
★Shoes★ J's WesternBoots (Dark Brown)
★Jewelry★ [PuncturedPinup]DimplePiercings. Demi's Starshine.* Hizma., Misha Jesuil~ Belly Ring Dreamcatcher for Maitreya Lara 
★Tattoo★ ~{ Speakeasy } Shadows Tattoo (SEASON STORY GIFT!) @Season Story




other Links
Hands & feet- Slink ,
Body- Maitreya ,
Lashes- *REDGRAVE*
Ears- [MANDALA]

Comments

Popular Posts