#119 1Hundred @ anybody

The 1Hundred top is at anybody I believe you have until the 31st to go and get it. I really like it as an applier shirt because then I can wear it with my mesh jackets and such and it doesn't interfere with it. This top is 200L and comes in a variety of colors. I will list all colors below. This item is NOT available at the MAINSTORE. So get over to anybody and get yours you have about 1 week left! 

Also A reminder I do not edit my blog pictures I want you to see them how they look in-world!





Hair- Lamb. Shadow - Red Pack @ 21
Skin [PF] Harley <Latte> 
Eyes- IKON Triumph Eyes - Field
Ears-  [MANDALA] STEKING_EARS_Season5
Teeth-  [whatever] Teeth 2.0
Top★1 Hundred. All Night Long Top. Silver @anybody
Colors: teal, silver, pink, lilac, plum, fuchsia, blue, and gold.
Shorts★  Blueberry - Lola Shorts - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Blue @88
Shoes-  REIGN. Adele Heels White
Makeup Amacci - Eye Tattoo Divine - Pink
Jewelry[PuncturedPinup]DimplePiercings
A.D.D.Andel! Cosmic Stone Necklace- Black: Rainbow RARE @Epiphany
~Misha Jesuil~ Belly Ring Dreamcatcher for Maitreya Lara (MP only)



Comments

Popular Posts