#122 LOTD 2/24/2016

Today I decided to go to one of my favorite stores to see if they had released anything new and I found this top and shorts and was like OMG i need to make this a LOTD for my blog. The store is Addams it is one of my favorite stores in secondlife. All of their stuff is amazing and fits great. The hair my friend Annie had on in a picture and I knew I had to have it. The hair does also have bangs you can attach but I prefer it without the bangs. The hair also has flexi pieces so if you over the flexi you probably wouldn't like it. Lastly the shoes OMG SHOES! Reign sold these at a Fifty Linden Friday and I always love when they put their shoes on sale. I pratically own all their shoes lol.







HairAD - scream cheese - blacks
Skin Glam Affair Zara - Jamaica 03
Eyes- IKON Triumph Eyes - Field
Body Parts-  [MANDALA] STEKING_EARS_Season5
 [whatever] Teeth 2.0
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female Multipack
Body/Feet- Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
TopAddams // Ronson Shirt // Sky Blue
ShortsAddams // Mariela Tiered Shorts Irregular // White
ShoesREIGN.- Onyx Heels- Fatpack
Makeup Amacci - Eye Tattoo Divine - Pink
Jewelry[PuncturedPinup]DimplePiercings
(Yummy) Dreaming Mermaid Necklace - Aquamarine
**RE** Aeternum Couple Bracelets BOX

Comments

Popular Posts