#125 LOTD 4/03/2016

Happy April Fools Day!
Just some New Releases and stuff from Fameshed and FLF. Go check it out!! This is my first post since giving in to the dark side and getting a Mesh Head. I kept saying I wasn't going to get one but then Drakon took me to the store and I was like I am just gonna try them all on but I am not getting one. Wellllll I fell in love and decided to get one anyways lol. I really like it! It is gonna take some time to get use to but I am happy I got it. Check out the out inworld by clicking the YouTube Link below.






Hair★  /Wasabi Pills/ Ryleigh Mesh Hair - Solar Ombre @ Fameshed
Skin★ Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Simone Applier [ Jamaica ]
Head★ LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA
Top★ Addams // Emma LongSleeves w/Laces // Sky Blue NEW
Shorts★  Addams // Paloma Short w/Laces // White NEW
Shoes REIGN.- MILA HEELS- FATPACK (Fifty Linden Friday 4/1/16)
Makeup  Izzie's - Extra Eyeshadow Appliers for Lelutka's Mesh Heads



Additional Links for other items I'm wearing

Comments

Popular Posts