#126 1Hundred @ The 100 Block

Another great release from 1Hundred. Just a reminder I do not edit my pictures for my blog this is so that no one is misconstrued about the skin colors or outfit colors. Everything is as you see it in-world. I do use the windlight setting CaWl i think that's what its called lol. Anyways back to the outfit. The pullover hoodie from 1Hundred comes in these colors cream, berry, nude, pink, sky, and grey. It is 200L and it is NOT for sale in the Maintstore. This awesome item is only available at....... The 100 Block.. You have until April 30th 2016 to get this item. I did pair this with my cute skirt from Blueberry but the bottom picture shows the full pullover with the panties. This item does come with a hud for most bodies and appliers. See what it looks like in-world by clicking the YouTube Link below!!








Hair★  *PINK HUSTLER hair* 8102
Skin★ Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Simone Applier [ Jamaica ]
Head★ LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA
Top 1 Hundred. Pullover Hoodie Set. Pink @100 Block
Skirt Blueberry - Britan - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - The Sea
Shoes★ ..::ILLI::.. Meriel Flip Flops
Sunglasses★ Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses (mesh)



Additional Links for other items I'm wearing

Comments

Popular Posts