#128 LOTD 5/21/2016

Just a little outfit I put together. Its warming up outside and this cute little Playsuit is a great way to stay cool. This is available at 88 and comes in a few different colors but I really liked the floral print. I just love this look its amazing so go check out the stores a lot of my favorites. I hope everyone has been enjoying the warm weather unless your like me and have had nothing but RAIN!!. Click the link below to see this item in-world.. Again I do not alter my pictures in no way skin and clothing are as in sl on the CALWL windlight setting!



Hair  *PINK HUSTLER hair* 8108
Skin Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Simone Applier [ Jamaica ]
Head LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA
★Outfit★  -Pixicat- Carefree.Playsuit (Flower nr2) @88
Shoes★ =Zenith= Bohemian string patform shoes (chocolate) -Slink High
Jewelry★ 6. :BAMSE: Belonging Bracelets - Beauty / Beast
+Half-Deer+ Innocence and Purity Necklace [FATPACK]
**RE** ReVoX M5 Couple Bracelets 
(Yummy) Flower Midi Rings - Silver
(Yummy) Butterfly Daisys - Purple
(Yummy) Single Butterfly  - Purple
Tattoo★ ::Para Designs:: Skittlez Omega Appliers


Additional Links for other items I'm wearing


Comments

Popular Posts