#132 Like Designs LOTD

Look for today!! New Sponsor for my blog Like Designs!! I am super excited to be blogging for them and wanted to get our a post as soon as I had time. The overalls I have been seeing all over sl recently but Most I have noticed have just changed the color and stuff. I like how Like Designs did something different and put words on the flap of the overalls. The sayings that are included are ""ONE BAD BITCH", "PRETTY BITCH", "THE SINGLE BITCH DIARIES", "ONE BADASS BITCH", "THE BITCH IS BACK", "WORK BITCH", "THIS GIRL IS A HORNY BITCH","YES I AM BITCH JUST NOT YOURS". The one I have on is the One Badass Bitch lol. I figured it went with the fight tube top from Vinyl. I also included a picture of the options on the hud so you can see how the words look.
To see what it looks like inworld just click the link below


*Just a note I do NOT edit my pictures for blog posts*



Hair ::Exile:: Say It Naturals @SummerFest
Skin Lara Hurley-Giulia *LeLutka Applier* @SummerFest
Head LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA
★Top  Vinyl - Schultz Tube Top & Akeda Harness Pak LILAC @uber
★Pants .: LIKE DESIGN :. Bitch Overall 
Jewelry★ 6. **RE** ReVoX M5 Couple Bracelets 
(Yummy) Flower Midi Rings - Silver
(Yummy) Butterfly Daisys - Purple
(Yummy) Single Butterfly  - Purple
Tattoo★ *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] My Safe Harbor
.Things.- Otonia Tattoo


Additional Links for other items I'm wearing


Comments

Popular Posts