#145 OOTD (Featuring Glamistry)

This is my cute little Sunday look featuring one of my new Sponsors Glamistry. They make some amazing shoes as well as sunglasses! I think I have a pair of their sunglasses from like 2009 or something lol. But I have recently fell in love with the shoes. I paired this pair of heels with some Blueberry jeans and a sweater from Neve. I hope you like it. To see the outfit in-world exactly how it looks what the video below.


Quick note my pictures are not edited I want you to see the outfit as it is. The windlight setting is set to CaWL.





⊱✿⊰ Hair ~ [elikatira] Estelle - Exclusives
⊱✿⊰ Skin ~ *Birth* 3rd Gen 'Alura' Catwa Head Applier - Tone 02
⊱✿⊰ Body Parts ~ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
                               CATWA HEAD Sarah
                               UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5
⊱✿⊰ Eyes~ CATWA Mesh Eyes Pack
⊱✿⊰ Jewelry~ *Xia's Boutique* Diamond Dimple Studs
                          :BAMSE: Belonging Bracelets - TO INFINITY
⊱✿⊰ Top~ neve top - rope nuetral comes with a hud with 4 different colors
⊱✿⊰ Pants~ Blueberry - Proud Pizza - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Full
⊱✿⊰ Shoes~ Glamistry - HORTENSIA Heels [PF1037]

Comments

Popular Posts