#146 Lushish Catz

This post is for another one of my new sponsors its a little late as the event where this outfit was ended on the 14th it was exclusive for the Trendz event I am not sure if she will put it for sale in the mainstore.  I really just wanted to show this pose set cause I really liked it. Lushish Catz makes poses and clothing both the pose set and the lingerie in this post are from Lushish Catz. I really hope if yall like it you go on over and visit Lushish Catz today! 

Just a reminder my pictures are not edited how you see it is how it is in-world on windlight CaWL





⊱✿⊰ Hair ~ pr!tty - Em - {Basic Hud} @Hairology
⊱✿⊰ Skin ~ Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Gabriela - Jamaica 02 RARE
⊱✿⊰ Body Parts ~ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
                               CATWA HEAD Sarah
                               UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5
⊱✿⊰ Eyes~ CATWA Mesh Eyes Pack
⊱✿⊰ Jewelry~ *Xia's Boutique* Diamond Dimple Studs
                          :BAMSE: Belonging Bracelets - TO INFINITY
⊱✿⊰ Outfit~ Lushish Catz - Leza - Lingerie
⊱✿⊰ Pose set~ Lushish Catz LP :: Looking Up Collection of 4


Comments

Popular Posts