#159 OOTD Featuring Glamistry

This outfit has a few new items from Fameshed that opened yesterday April 1st 2017. I really love how the outfit came together. When I bought the top and skirt I had no intention of wearing them together but it looks cute together so it works lol. The shoes are from Glamistry and I was so pleased that there was a purple color so it would go with my outfit. Very nice all together. Remember I do not edit my pictures as I want you to see everything how it is in-world. The windlight I am using is Fairy blue (Paulina) and my graphics are set on Ultra. 





OUTFIT DETAILS
⊱✿⊰ Hair ~ /Wasabi Pills/ Blake Mesh Hair - Solar Ombre @Uber
⊱✿⊰ Skin ~ Glam Affair- Luminay ( LeLutka Applier ) Jamaica
⊱✿⊰ Body Parts ~ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Glam Affair - Jamaica in the hud
LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA 
                               UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5
⊱✿⊰ EyesCATWA Mesh Eyes Pack 
With applier- -SU!- Xenira Eyes SMOG
⊱✿⊰ Hands-VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM-V.1FINAL
⊱✿⊰ Jewelry~ *Xia's Boutique* Diamond Dimple Studs
     ~Misha Jesuil~ Belly Ring Dreamcatcher for Maitreya Lara
!NFINITY Kitten Necklace - Gold Pink
*Xia's Boutique* Jewelled Barbell V2 Eyebrow Piercing
Wicca's Wardrobe - Elowen BellyChain
⊱✿⊰ Nails⊰  [FORMANAILS] BALLERINA -2- NAILS FOR VISTA BENTO HAND Big Pack
⊱✿⊰ Top~ !Rebel Hope - Kallie Mesh Crop Top - Heather @Fameshed
⊱✿⊰ Skirt~Vinyl - Doubt Skirt Pak pink @Fameshed
⊱✿⊰ ShoesGlamistry AMARYLLIS Heels [PF1005]




Comments

Popular Posts