#160 1Hundred and Formanails!!

This outfit is a new release from 1Hundred! It is in the mainstore! You really need to go and get it. I wasn't sure how I would like it because jumpsuits look a bit weird on me sometimes. This though makes my curves and everything look great. It comes in a variety of colors such as: Pink, Sky Lime, Lilac, Grey & Cream. It is 200L again this is available at the Mainstore. Also featured in this blog is the new CIRI nails and accessories for Maitreya Bento hands from [Formanails]. I really love their nails I have some for my vista hands as well but I am extremely happy they are making ones for Maitreya Bento Hands!! So go on over to these two stores and get these amazing items today!!
Remember I do not edit my pictures for my blogs the first picture was taken on windlight setting CalWL and the rest were taken on Windlight setting Fairy dark blue... graphics setting ultra.

To see the items in-world using the Fairy dark blue watch video below


This picture is more the color of the jumpsuit 

       [FORMANAILS] 



OUTFIT DETAILS
⊱✿⊰ Hair ~ *Pink HUSTLER* 8172 -heavy root- 
⊱✿⊰ Skin ~ Glam Affair- Luminay ( LeLutka Applier ) Jamaica
⊱✿⊰ Body Parts ~ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Glam Affair - Jamaica in the hud
LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA 
                               UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5
⊱✿⊰ EyesCATWA Mesh Eyes Pack 
With applier- -SU!- Xenira Eyes SMOG
⊱✿⊰ HandsMaitreya Bento Hands Comes with the Body
⊱✿⊰ Jewelry~ *Xia's Boutique* Diamond Dimple Studs
     ~Misha Jesuil~ Belly Ring Dreamcatcher for Maitreya Lara
!NFINITY Kitten Necklace - Gold Pink
*Xia's Boutique* Jewelled Barbell V2 Eyebrow Piercing
Wicca's Wardrobe - Elowen BellyChain
⊱✿⊰ Nails⊰  [FORMANAILS] Accessories - CIRI for MAITREYA BENTO
⊱✿⊰ Outfit~ 1 Hundred. Bad Girl Jumpsuit. Pink
⊱✿⊰ Shoes..::ILLI::.. Meriel Flip Flops

Comments

Popular Posts