#162 OOTD Featuring Glamistry & FORMANAILS

Cute little outfit of the day!! Featuring a few of my sponsors for my blog. FORMANAILS new release and Glamistry heels. The nails are so pretty I absolutely love the details that FORMANAILS puts into their nails. They come with a bunch of different colors on the hud so that's always a plus as well. The Glamistry heels are always amazing! They give you about 12 different color options in the fatpack ofc ya'll know me I tend to lean toward pink but for this outfit the pink was a bit to bright so I went with white. They other items the dress and hair were in the May Luxe Box which I try to get every month. I think its one the best Subscription boxes in sl! To see what the items look like in-world watch the video below.

YouTube:Blog Post 162

*PLEASE REMEMBER I DO NOT EDIT MY PICTURES*








OUTFIT DETAILS
⊱✿⊰ Hair ~ Lamb. Boyfriend - Fatpack Luxe box May 2017
⊱✿⊰ Skin ~ Glam Affair-Klara ( LeLutka Applier ) Jamaica May 2017 @88
⊱✿⊰ Body Parts ~ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Glam Affair - Jamaica in the hud
LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA 
                               UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5
⊱✿⊰ EyesCATWA Mesh Eyes Pack 
With applier- Izzie's - Tokyo Eyes (Pale) FLF
⊱✿⊰ HandsMaitreya Bento Hands Comes with the Body
⊱✿⊰ Jewelry~ *Xia's Boutique* Diamond Dimple Studs
!NFINITY Kitten Necklace - Gold Pink
*Xia's Boutique* Jewelled Barbell V2 Eyebrow Piercing
⊱✿⊰ Nails⊰  [FORMANAILS] NAILS-BALLERINA COUTURETE-BENTO-MAITREYA
⊱✿⊰ DressFoxes - Luxe - Elle - Tank Dress Luxe Box May 2017
⊱✿⊰ ShoesGlamistry - ANEMUNA Heels

Comments

Popular Posts