#165 OOTD 01/13/2017


Cute little outfit that I put together today. I found this awesome cute top at The Season Story and paired it with my leggings from Blueberry and my Fri.day boots. I absolutely love my boots and Im always looking for a way to wear them. The hair is awesome as well they have a hairbase that goes with it and you can get it for Lelutka heads as well. I love it because its a little edgy. I hope you like the outfit. Go check out all the awesome stores.






OUTFIT DETAILS
⊱✿⊰ Hair ~ MINA - Myla - Essentials 
⊱✿⊰ Skin ~ amara beauty - Miriela 05 Catwa Applier
⊱✿⊰ Body Parts  ~ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
⊱✿⊰ Head  CATWA HEAD Catya
⊱✿⊰ Ears  ^^Swallow^^ Punky Ears
⊱✿⊰ Eyes~ eyes came with head applier is AG. Natural Eyes
⊱✿⊰ HandsMaitreya Bento Hands Comes with the Body
⊱✿⊰ Jewelry~ *Xia's Boutique* Diamond Dimple Studs
*Xia's Boutique* Jewelled Barbell V2 Eyebrow Piercing
**RE** Ice Queen Rings - Bento 2.0
⊱✿⊰ Top~Nerido~ Anetta Shirt (Maitreya)-Black @ Season Story
⊱✿⊰ PantsBlueberry - Poppy Leggings - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Fat Pack
⊱✿⊰ Shoes~ fri. - Rosie.Boots (Coal)

Comments

Popular Posts