#170 OOTD 7/01/2018

Hello all its been a hot minute since my last post I'm hoping that I can get back into it I've been slacking lately with my blog posts lol. This outfit I put together using a lot of new releases from the Uber event that started on June 25th. I really like this outfit and just had to blog it. The windlight setting I was using is CaLWL. Also I don't edit my pictures they exactly as they are seen in-world so there isnt any confusion on the skins and stuff. Head on over to Uber and check out all the new releases. Summer is here time to party!!!wooooot!






⊱✿⊰ Hair ~ ELIKATIRA- Ada Hair Essentials @UBER
⊱✿⊰ Skin ~ .:[PUMEC] :. - .:Marcella:. -  /  April \  - SKIN (Catwa)
⊱✿⊰ Body Parts  ~ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
⊱✿⊰ Head  CATWA HEAD Catya
⊱✿⊰ Ears  ^^Swallow^^  Princess Ears
⊱✿⊰ HandsMaitreya Bento Hands Comes with the Body
⊱✿⊰ Jewelry~ Amala - The Heart Nose Stud
                           BLAXIUM -Alexya Lip Piercing- CATYA
                           BLAXIUM -Alexya Septum Piercing- Unrigged
                           BLAXIUM -Usagi Piercing- CATYA
                           :BAMSE: Faith Rings - Queen GACHA
                           ^^Swallow^^ Maitreya Aphrodite Bento Rings
⊱✿⊰ Top-  Cabana Cami (Maitreya) - Floral @UBER
⊱✿⊰ Tie around shirt*COCO*_TiedShirtAroundWaist(MultiPlaid)_MT @UBER
⊱✿⊰ BottomsVinyl - Author Denim Shorts - Maitreya @UBER
⊱✿⊰ Shoes!Rebel Hope - Annie Mesh Sandals_Maitreya  @UBER


Comments

Popular Posts