#172 OOTD 10/5/2018

Look at me two blog posts in a row lol! I just needed to blog this new release from Addams! The hoodie comes in two versions Cropped or Long. I got the mega pack so I got both so I could show you what both versions look like. I also got the legwarmer/socks in the mega pack it also comes with a long and an short version as well as an over pants version. The mega pack is on sale right now for around 1800L I think it is definitely worth it for everything you get. I paired the legwarmers with a cute pair of laced up heels from Reign. I was worried I wouldn't be able to find a pair of shoes to fit under them. I'm sure Addams has a pair that works but I didn't look. I hope you like this outfit!! 

Also I do NOT edit my pictures for fashion blogs because I want you to see what the items actually look like and the exact colors. I do take my pictures using windlight setting CalWL.







⊱✿⊰ Hair ~ :::Phoenix::: Aimy Hair Ombres
⊱✿⊰ Skin ~[Glam Affair] Cherry Applier [ Catwa ] 007 
⊱✿⊰ Eyes  AG. Charm Eyes - Kawaii and AG. Charm Eyes - Sky
⊱✿⊰ Body Parts  ~ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
⊱✿⊰ Head  CATWA HEAD Catya
⊱✿⊰ Nails/ /L// - Tati Metalic Nails - BENTO - Slink&Lara
⊱✿⊰ Ears  UNISEX [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 GOLD
⊱✿⊰ HandsMaitreya Bento Hands Comes with the Body
⊱✿⊰ Jewelry~ Amala - The Heart Nose Stud
                           BLAXIUM -Alexya Lip Piercing- CATYA
                           BLAXIUM -Alexya Septum Piercing- Unrigged
                           BLAXIUM -Usagi Piercing- CATYA
                           :BAMSE: Faith Rings - Queen GACHA
                           ^^Swallow^^ Maitreya Aphrodite Bento Rings
                           EF: Enduring Choker 
⊱✿⊰ TopAddams // Millie Off Shoulder Hoodie
⊱✿⊰ Bottoms-Blueberry - Alena - Leggings - Fat Pack
⊱✿⊰ SocksAddams // Millie Wool Socks //
⊱✿⊰ ShoesREIGN.- CAMDYN LACED UP HEELS




Comments

Popular Posts