#175 OOTD 01/31/2019

This is just a sexy outfit I put together for today. I hope you like it. I know it's winter time still but hey at least I have a sweater on lol. This top and shorts are from Blueberry which we all know is one of my all time favorite stores. I don't know how I missed these shorts when they came out. The top also comes with an option to have a shirt underneath it but I chose not to wear that part lol. With the top you only get the words on it with the Fatpack not the individual packs. Also the shorts come with a skirt option if you prefer that.  I hope everyone is having a good start to 2019 and I hope the rest the year is awesome.

My pictures are NOT edited as I like to show how the items look in-world. The wind-light setting that I use is CaLWL.




♡ Hair  #Foxy - Mishi Hair (Grayscales)
♡ Skin Face♡   amara beauty - Dolce v2 05 Catwa Applier 
♡ Skin Body♡   amara beauty - Body Appliers
♡ Eyes♡  {S0NG} :: Ruth Eyes - Catwa Applier
♡ Body Parts♡  ~ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
♡ Head♡  CATWA HEAD Catya
♡ Ears♡  UNISEX [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 GOLD
♡ Hands♡  Maitreya Bento Hands Comes with the Body
♡ Jewelry♡ Amala - The Heart Nose Stud
                           BLAXIUM -Alexya Lip Piercing- CATYA
                           BLAXIUM -Alexya Septum Piercing- Unrigged
                           BLAXIUM -Usagi Piercing- CATYA
♡ Top♡  Blueberry - Evie - Crop Top - Fat Pack
♡ Shorts♡  Blueberry - Felicity - Shorts & Skirts - Water
♡ Tattoo♡  [ATI] Jinx...
♡ Shoes♡  N-core LACE MULES "Fatpack"
♡ Nails♡   [FORMANAILS] NAILS FOR MAITREYA -BENTO - BALLERINA 1

Comments

Popular Posts