#176 1 Hundred @ Black Fair until May 4th 2019

Wow it's been a minute since my last blog post. I will definitely try to get back into the swing of things. Today I come back with a release from 1 Hundred! Ya'll know I love my 1 Hundred outfits! This one is super cute and sexy! It's a cute little mini dress and it also comes with panties!! I really hate when you buy a dress and they don't provide panties with it so you are all hanging out. Not that hanging out is a bad thing sometimes lol. Ok this dress comes in multiple colors: Sky, Pink, Peach, Lime,  lilac,  Lemon,  Fuschia, Blush, and Blue. It is only available at the Black Fair which ends on May 4th! So get over there and get you one today. Also the price is 200L. It fits Belleza-F,I,V, Maitreya, Slink-H,P. I hope you love it as much as I do. 

THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THE 1 HUNDRED MAIN-STORE!


My pictures are not edited as I want you to see the colors as they are in-world. The wind-light I use is CALWL.







♡ Hair  DOUX - Lala hairstyle [BASIC PACK]
♡ Skin Face♡   amara beauty - Jean beige - GENUS applier
♡ Skin Body♡   amara beauty - Body Appliers Beige tone
♡ Body Parts♡  ~ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
♡ Head♡  GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
♡ Ears♡  UNISEX [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 GOLD
♡ Jewelry♡ Amala - The Heart Nose Stud
                  **RE** Blossom Rings RARE
                  Eclat - Ari Choker
                  ~LF~ Shine
♡ Outfit♡  1 Hundred. Caress Chemise. Fuschia @Black Fair
                      COLORS- Sky, Pink, Peach, Lime,  lilac,  Lemon,  Fuschia, Blush, and Blue
♡ Tattoo♡  [ATI] Jinx...
♡ Makeup♡  #Besom~Glam Eye (genus) #11
                   #Besom Beauty~ Voss Lipstick GENUS #4
♡ Shoes♡ N-core SONIA "FatPack"

Comments

Popular Posts