#182 1 Hundred @ Whore Couture Fair – Back to School

I was recently out shopping at the Whore Couture Fair and found this cute little number from 1 Hundred and just had to have it. It comes in multiple colors and it only cost $200L. It's super cute and comes with the top, panties and skirt. I paired it with my heels from Friday. It's just in time for back to school so get over to Whore Couture and get yours today. This isn't available in the main store. Whore Couture Fair runs till the 30th of September!



My pictures are not edited I do this so you can see the exact color and style. I use wind light setting CaWL on High graphics






♡ Hair  DOUX - Mecca hairstyle
♡ Skin Face♡  :::unBra::: Skin Veronika C74
♡ Skin Body♡   :::unBra::: Skin Veronika C74
♡ Body Parts♡  ~ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
♡ Head♡  CATWA HEAD Catya
♡ Ears♡  UNISEX [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 GOLD
♡ Jewelry♡ Amala - The Heart Nose Stud
                  **RE** Blossom Rings RARE
                  ~LF~ Shine
♡ Outfit♡  1 Hundred. Dork Mini. Pink @ Whore Couture Fair
♡ Tattoo♡  [ATI] Jinx...
♡ Shoes♡  friday - Alice Platforms (Charred)

Comments

Popular Posts