#186 1Hundred Mainstore Release

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

This is officially my first blog post for 2020!! I hope your year is filled with lots of positive things and that it's a great year for you all. Now lets get to this super cute outfit!! 

I know it's winter in most areas but in SL it can be summer all the time!! This outfit was released to 1Hundred's Mainstore in November. I saw it and was like "Ooooo that's cute." I also went with a different color this time.. You know I love my pink but this blue is very pretty. This cute set comes with the top and shorts and a bow. It comes in multiple colors such as: blue, pink, blush, peach, violet, lime, lemon, and Fuchsia. It is only available at the main store. So don't miss out go get yours today!!!!!


My pictures are not edited!! I use wind light setting CalWL on High graphics no other add-ons.




♡ Hair  Stealthic Devotion (Ombres)
♡ Skin Face♡  *Birth* 'Penelope' Catwa Applier - Tone 02
♡ Skin Body♡  *Birth* 3rd Gen Body Appliers Maitreya - Tone 02
♡ Body Parts♡  ~ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
♡ Head♡  CATWA HEAD Catya
♡ Ears♡  UNISEX [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 GOLD
♡ Jewelry♡ Amala - The Heart Nose Stud
                  **RE** Blossom Rings RARE
                  ~LF~ Shine
                 **RE**  Elegance Necklace & Bracelet Couple Set @Fameshed Jan                                                                                                        2020
♡ Outfit♡  1 Hundred. You & Me Shorty Set. Blue
  Colors: Lemon, Fuchsia, Blue, Lime, Pink, Violet, Blush, Peach
♡ Shoes♡  Native - F 14 Sneakers White Mix

Comments

Popular Posts