#188 1 Hundred Saturday Sale Item

This cute little outfit is on sale for a limited time. It is a Saturday sale item on 03/07/2020 the Price is 75L. You really should get over there and get this while you can. It does come in a few different colors. I didn't take a picture of the back of this outfit because the whole butt is hanging out. So just for your reference the panties are pulled down in the back below the butt. But it is a super cute and super sexy outfit. Also my hair is kinda covering my nips in the picture but they are clearly showing as well. I hope ya'll like this cute post and get yours today. While I was at the store I saw a few other things on sale as well for 25L and 50L so make sure you head over to the mainstore and check that out.


Again I do not edit my pictures as I want you to see what the colors and skins look like in-world using the wind-light CalWL.





♡ Hair  no.match_ ~ NO_SIN ~ all COLORS
♡ Skin Face♡  *Birth* 'Penelope' Catwa Applier - Tone 02 BOM layers
♡ Skin Body♡  *Birth* Maitreya Applier Tone O2 BOM Layers
♡ Body Parts♡  ~ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara v5.0
♡ Head♡  CATWA HEAD Catya
♡ Ears♡  UNISEX [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 GOLD
♡ Jewelry♡ Amala - The Heart Nose Stud
                  **RE** Queen of Hearts Rings Set @Fameshed Feb 2020
                  ~LF~ Shine
                 **RE**  Elegance Necklace & Bracelet Couple Set @Fameshed Jan                                                                                                        2020
♡ Outfit♡  1 Hundred. Hello Lover. Pink (also if you look closely you can see a cute little lollipop stuck in the panties. That does come with the outfit.)

I have changed my head and body to BOM (Bakes on Mesh) So I am wearing makeup and tattoo BOM layers on my body, If you are interested in where the tats and makeup are from you can message me but they are from Revoul and Identity)

Comments

Popular Posts