#189 1Hundred Mainstore Release April 2020


Hello All! I know its been a minute since I last posted a blog post. Just a lot going on in RL. But here you go another amazing Main store Release from 1Hundred! It is super sexy and lets you express that little bit of kink in your life lol. This cute outfit comes in a variety of colors: Cream, Fuchsia, Lemon, Lilac, Mint, Peach, Pink and Sky. With all those options you can have a different color for everyday! This is again a main store release so make sure you head over there and get yours. This outfit also comes with the handcuffs, and the pasties and the the panties! Oh I did not show the back of this outfit as your whole bottom is exposed lol.


A reminder I do NOT edit my pictures I want you to see the item as it is in SL!






♡ Hair  Stealthic - Allure (Ombres)
♡ Skin Face♡  *Birth* 'Penelope' Catwa Applier - Tone 02 BOM layers
♡ Skin Body♡  *Birth* Maitreya Applier Tone O2 BOM Layers
♡ Body Parts♡  ~ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara v5.0
♡ Head♡  CATWA HEAD Catya
♡ Ears♡  UNISEX [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 GOLD
♡ Jewelry♡ Amala - The Heart Nose Stud
                  **RE** Queen of Hearts Rings Set @Fameshed Feb 2020
                  ~LF~ Shine
                 **RE**  Elegance Necklace & Bracelet Couple Set @Fameshed Jan                                                                                                        2020
♡ Outfit♡  1 Hundred. Kinky Please @MainStore 
COLORS:Cream, Fuchsia, Lemon, Lilac, Mint, Peach, Pink and Sky


I have changed my head and body to BOM (Bakes on Mesh) So I am wearing makeup and tattoo BOM layers on my body, If you are interested in where the tats and makeup are from you can message me but they are from Revoul and Identity)

Comments

Popular Posts