#190 1Hundred XXX Original Event Release

Good Day! I hope everyone is staying safe during this crazy time. I figured Id bless you all with another blog post. This one is another super cute and sexy release from 1Hundred. This item is available at the XXX Original Event! It comes with the top part and the panties. I added my pasties from Erratic in just to show that it can be worn that way as well. This outfit comes in a few different colors such as: Blue, Lemon, Lilac, Lime, Mint and Sky. In the pictures I am wearing the Mint color. You don't want to miss this awesome outfit so get over to the XXX event. There will be a link below to tp you to it. This is NOT available at the Main store!










♡ Hair  Stealthic - Penance (Ombres)
♡ Skin Face♡  *Birth* 'Penelope' Catwa Applier - Tone 02 BOM layers
♡ Skin Body♡  *Birth* Maitreya Applier Tone O2 BOM Layers
♡ Body Parts♡  ~ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara v5.0
♡ Head♡  CATWA HEAD Catya
♡ Ears♡  UNISEX [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 GOLD
♡ Jewelry♡ Amala - The Heart Nose Stud
                  **RE** Queen of Hearts Rings Set @Fameshed Feb 2020
                  ~LF~ Shine
                 **RE**  Elegance Necklace & Bracelet Couple Set @Fameshed Jan                                                                                                        2020
♡ Outfit♡  1 Hundred. Sweet Slut @XXX ORIGINAL EVENT
COLORS:Blue, Lemon, Lilac, Lime, Mint, and Sky
Shoes♡  #EMPIRE - Gerbera - silver - *LL*
♡ Pasties♡  erratic / crystal pasties / stars (maitreya


I have changed my head and body to BOM (Bakes on Mesh) So I am wearing makeup and tattoo BOM layers on my body, If you are interested in where the tats and makeup are from you can message me but they are from Revoul and Identity)

Comments

Popular Posts