#191 1Hundred Saturday Sale 6/6/2020


Happy Summer Everyone! I hope everyone is staying cool and safe out there. Today I bring you another outfit from 1Hundred. This is a cute little beach outfit. It is currently on sale at the main store for Saturday sale. That means it's only 75L. It comes in a few different colors. It is super cute and sexy for all your summer fun needs. So get over there and grab one while it is on sale. 



I do not edit my pictures what you see is what you get. I use windlight setting CalWL on high graphics. 





♡ Hair  DOUX - Lala hairstyle
♡ Skin Face♡  [Glam Affair] Gabrielle Applier [ Catwa ] 007
♡ Skin Body♡  Glam Affair - Body Applier  [ maitreya ]  A-007
♡ Body Parts♡  ~ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara v5.0
♡ Head♡  CATWA HEAD Catya
♡ Ears♡  UNISEX [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 GOLD
♡ Jewelry♡  ~~ Ysoral ~~  .:  Luxe  Nose Piercing Wendy :.
 **RE** Sweety Rings & Bracelets 1.1
 ~LF~ Shine
 **RE**  Elegance Necklace & Bracelet Couple Set @Fameshed Jan2020        
**RE**  Luana Anklets & Rings   @Fameshed June2020                                  
♡ Outfit♡  1 Hundred. Bum Kini
♡ Shoes♡  REIGN.- Cali Flip Flops- FATPACK 



I have changed my head and body to BOM (Bakes on Mesh) So I am wearing makeup and tattoo BOM layers on my body, If you are interested in where the tats and makeup are from you can message me but they are from Revoul and Identity)

Comments

Popular Posts