#194 1 Hundred Mainstore Release

 Fall is upon us and it is my favorite time of year but today I am not bringing you are fall outfit. Today is a new Main-store release from 1 Hundred for October. Its a cute little pajama set. I really like the little sweater that comes with it. You get the shorts, the top, and the sweater. This outfit comes in a multiple of colors such as: Blue, Blush, Fuchsia, Lemon, Lilac and Pink. The prices is 200L each and only available at the main-store. I am wearing the Fuchsia because ya'll know by now that Pink is my favorite color. So get over to the main-store today she has released several new items that you just can't miss!


Just a reminder I do not edit my blog pictures I want you to see the items I have on as they are in SL. I am using windlight setting CalWL on high settings with no shaders or local likes.




Hair➸ #Foxy - Antissa Hair (Natural Ombres)

Skin➸ a.b - Jayla beige - BOM LeLutka

Head➸ LeLUTKA Nova Head 2.0

Body➸ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.2

Outfit 1 Hundred. Beauty Sleep. Fuschia

Tattoo➸ Letis Tattoo :: Evil :: HIP13025 ::

                 .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Belief

                A.T EL.AMORE

Jewelry➸ ~~ Ysoral ~~.:Luxe Piercing Belly kitty:.(Maitreya)

                    *AvaWay* FELICITY Necklaces Set 

                    (Yummy) Fairytale Ring Set

                   *PKC* Star Eyebrow Piercings (unpacked)

                   LeLUTKA Piercings.Nova

                   ~~ Ysoral ~~  .:  Luxe  Nose Piercing Wendy :.



Comments

Popular Posts