#196 1HUNDREED @ MAINSTORE

 Welcome to my blog. I know i know you are probably saying "Ali its winter where is your holiday blog blah blah blha." hahaha Well see what happen was I was at 1Hundred and I was just browsing to see what all was there that I didn't know they had and this little number caught my eye. It was tooo cute to pass up and at 100L it was a steal. You get the skirt, panties, top, bows and the wings!!!!  What an amazing deal!. I think all of 1Hundred's outfits are so cute and sexy. This outfit does come in more colors.  You should go get you one definitely. And Hey you can wear it for Valentines Day just for your Daddy..



I do not edit my pictures everything is as you would see it in Second Life. 




Hair-Foxy - Echo Hair FATPACK

Skin-*Birth* 'Serenity' Lelutka Skin - Tone 02  also the body skin is BOM tone 02

Glasses : DS :: Marley Glasses @Sense Event

Outfit- 1 Hundred. Daddy's Angel. Pink

Shoes- #EMPIRE - Wisteria (unpacked)


My avi is completely BOM layers no appliers. If you sse something in the picture is not listed just message me in-world @Alene Mauer and I'll be happy to tell you where it is from and the name of it. I hope you have Happy Holidays and stay warm!!



Comments

Popular Posts