#199 1 Hundred

 


Hello all I have been so busy with RL I had to take a bit of a break from my blog. I'm back now!! I came across this cute outfit back in Feb and am just now getting around to blogging it. It was at the WIP event for Feb but I am sure that she will bring it to the store. It is so super cute and comes in a variety of different colors. So keep an eye out at 1Hundred you never know when awesome amazing new items will be released. I hope everyone loves the blog,. Go check out 1 Hundred a lot of things are 100L right now and you don't want to miss that.


Again I do not edit my pictures for my blog unless they are for poses.





Hair- DOUX - Lucy hairstyle 

Head***LeLUTKA Nova Head 2.5 

Skin- a.b Nina fair - BOM LeLutka

Outfit- 1 Hundred.  Share The Love. Pink

Shoes REIGN.- OFF-BALANCE - FATPACK

Jewelry-  ~~ Ysoral ~~.:Luxe Set Rings Stars

~~ Ysoral ~~  .:  Luxe  Nose Piercing Wendy :.

*PKC* Star Eyebrow Piercings

Tattoos- .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Cat Skull and Roses


My avi is completely BOM layers no appliers. If you sse something in the picture is not listed just message me in-world @Alene Mauer and I'll be happy to tell you where it is from and the name of it. I hope you have Happy Holidays and stay warm!!

Comments

Popular Posts