#204 1 Hundred Hunny Bunny @ Main Store

 Wow!!!! You will not believe this!!

This release from 1 Hundred at the Main store is awesome! You get sooooo much and for so little. I am just in shock at this pack of goodies you get and the price!!! So this cute little pack called Hunny Bunny Comes with everything seen in the 1Hundred ad that I am including in my post this time. Normal I don't include the ad but I wanted to make sure you see everything you get. Sooo You get 1 Hundred. Sweet Spring Mini, 1 Hundred. Sassy Bunny Tee, 1 Hundred. Little Print Mini, 1 Hundred. Hunny Bunny, and 1 Hundred. Cute AF Pink & Lilac. The best part wait for it.... The price for alll of this..... is...........$100lL!!!!!! Can you believe that! So if I was you I'd go grab this right away!! Its super cute and super amazing. You know you want to be a cute and sexy bunny!






HairDOUX - Nova hairstyle [BASIC PACK]

HeadLelutka / HEAD / lel EvoX Avalon Head 3.1

Skin- Not Found - Joy Skin Sorbet (Lelutka)

Outfit- 1 Hundred.  Hunny Bunny @MainStore

Jewelry-  ~~ Ysoral ~~.:Luxe Set Rings Stars

~~ Ysoral ~~  .:  Luxe  Nose Piercing Wendy :.

*PKC* Star Eyebrow Piercings

TattoosIDTTY Body Shop - Lost Words

IDTTY Body Shop - Dangerous Beauty

Letis Tattoo :: Evil :: HIP13025 :: 


My avi is completely BOM layers no appliers. If you sse something in the picture is not listed just message me in-world @Alene Mauer and I'll be happy to tell you where it is from and the name of it. I hope you have Happy Holidays and stay warm!!

Comments

Popular Posts