#271 Simply Sexy 1Hundred

This is a cute dress from 1Hundred. Currently it is on sale in the front of the Main store for Single colors 99L and for Fatpack 325L. So I would get over there as fast as you can while its still on sale. It comes in the colors Black, Blue, Cherry, Fuchsia, Hot Pink, Lilac, Mint, Pink, Sky, Violet, and White. I think this dress is so cute and sexy. 



 

 Hair DOUX - Peach hairstyle [BASIC PACK]

HeadLelutka Avalon Head 3.1

Head and Body BOM Skin- [theSkinnery] Jeanne (LeLutkaEvoX) peach

[theSkinnery]- Peach - Maitreya - 

Outfit-  1 Hundred. Simply Sexy. Blue

Jewelry**RE** Sparkle Life Collar 

Tattoos - .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Siren


My avi is completely BOM layers no appliers. If you see something in the picture is not listed just message me in-world @Alene Mauer and I'll be happy to tell you where it is from and the name of it.

Comments

Popular Posts