#93 Summer Fun

So summer is upon us and boy is it HOT! I just threw this outfit together and thought it was cute. I wasn't sure if I was going to do a blog post about it or not but then I posted a picture to my Facebook and was asked about the outfit so figured why not. The top is from Bishes Inc. Which is a sponsor of my blog and it comes in a variety of awesome colors. You really need to go get them all! The shorts also come in a few different colors and designs I got the white because I figured the white would go with more things then the rest. So please go check out all the awesome stores and items... Remember its HOT outside so wear your sunscreen and stay COOL.



Hairlittle bones. Eulogy - Blondes

Skin[PF] Harley <Peach> - FATPACK Maitreya appliers purchased seperately

Body★  Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.Casual
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3

Top★  Bishes Inc- Gipsy Top Lightpink
Colors- Barbie, Black, Blue, Brown, Cyan. Green, Hotpink,Lightblue. Lightpink, Lilac,Mint, Peach, Rasberry. Red, Royal Blue, White, Yellow

Bottoms-  Tee*fy Anja Shorts - White @88

Shoes-  ::HH:: Hucci Shelby Sandal - Candy (SLINK)

Makeup-  Eyelashes -16- Elemental *REDGRAVE*
Amacci - Eye Tattoo Divine - Bronze
Pink Acid Overly Transparent Lip Gloss - Summer

Jewelry-  EarthStones Symbolic Anklet - Ankh-let
alterego I lights bracelet
alterego I lights ring
~Misha J.~ Belly Ring Sun (High) *marketplace only*
Noodles & [WAZ] - Her's Old Romance Necklace Silver
**RE** ReVoX M5 Couple Bracelet - Female

Comments

Popular Posts